Tuesday, December 8, 2009

x-mas party & first snow...

Matthew & I attended a Christmas party over the weekend. Trevor
stayed home with a sitter and Jonathan came with us. He did
great! I fed him at 6:30pm and then he slept while we socialized. It
is great to feel like we can do normal things again. The morning of the
party I had my hair cut and straightened. I can never get my hair to look
like this when I do it on my own : )





So I think winter has arrived. This morning we woke to a couple
inches of snow. Here is Trevor ready to do some shoveling for mommy
out back. He loves getting all bundled up and playing out in the snow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE your hair like that.. you look awesome, clara! :)

Xander said...

All Annies agree - I love your hair like that too. And Clara - you look SO GOOD! Compare this pic with the one of you in the hospital right before giving birth and I hope you feel great!

Roxanne said...

YOu guys look great...yeah for getting out in the world again :) Hope to see you soon!