Monday, December 21, 2009

3 months.....

Here are a couple of pictures taken of Jonathan last week when he turned 3 months. I can't believe how quickly time flies. Jonathan is a very happy, content baby, who likes to snuggle with mommy. I love when he nuzzles into me and babbles. He absolutely loves to watch his older brother and I love watching the two of them interact more. Trevor can make Jonathan smile and he's very proud when he does.
Jonathan seems to always have his hands by his mouth. Sometimes I wonder if he's teething, but it's probably a little too soon. Just the past couple days he has successfully gotten his thumb in his mouth, but it has quickly come out due to a lack of control. I think we may have a thumb sucker on our hands though, we'll see!


1 comment:

Roxanne said...

cute cute boys, we cannot wait to meet him. thanx for your call and prayers, sorry I did not get back to you. but hope to see you soon!